Welcome

Digite abaixo o seu assunto de interesse

Gramática, Gírias, Expressões, Phrasal Verbs, Cultura, Curiosidades...

sexta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2010

Reading: JESUS VS SANTA




(1)Santa lives at the North Pole and he only leaves it once a year
(2)Jesus is ever where all at one time
(1)Santa rides in a sleigh
(2)Jesus rides in the wind and walk on water
(1)Santa comes once a year riding a sled with bells and lights
(2)Jesus is the ever present light of the world
(1)Santa fills my stocking with goodies
(2)Jesus supply all my needs
(1)Santa comes down my chimney uninvited
(2)Jesus stands at your door and knocks and then enters your heart
(1)With Santa, you have to stand in line to see him
(2)With Jesus, their is no waiting or line to see him
(1)With Santa, you can only sit on his lap once a year
(2)With Jesus, he is a close at the mention of his name, and carries me and lets me rest in his arms
(1)Santa says, Hi little boy what is your name
(2)Jesus knew my name before I was born, he knows my address, my history and my future, and he even knows how many hairs are on my head
(1)Santa has a belly like a round bowl full of jelly
(2)Jesus has a heart full of love
(1)Santa said's Ho,Ho,Ho
(2)Jesus said's I came so you would have life,health, help and hope and eternal life
(1)Santa tells me I better not cry
(2)Jesus said's, Cast all your cares upon me and I will fight your battles
(1) Santa's little helpers make toys
(2)Jesus makes brand new lives, he mend broken hearts, repair broken homes and builds mansions
(1) Santa makes me chuckle
(2)Jesus gives me unspeakable joy and when I'm sad he makes me strong and re-stores my soul from my pain
(1)Santa puts gifts under the tree
(2)Jesus became my gift and died on a tree for me

When I take a look at what is the reason for the season in comparison to Santa and Jesus the Christ, I find that there is none, therefore Jesus will always be my reason for this season all year round

May GOD bless you and have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Drop me a line! Obrigado por visitar o blog.