Welcome

Digite abaixo o seu assunto de interesse

Gramática, Gírias, Expressões, Phrasal Verbs, Cultura, Curiosidades...

sexta-feira, 6 de maio de 2011

Reading a Joke: WHO DOES WHAT


A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning. The wife said:


“You should do it because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.”


The husband said:


“You are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.”


Wife replies:


“No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee.”


Husband replies:


“I can't believe that, show me.”


So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says : 'HEBREWS'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Drop me a line! Obrigado por visitar o blog.