Welcome

Digite abaixo o seu assunto de interesse

Gramática, Gírias, Expressões, Phrasal Verbs, Cultura, Curiosidades...

terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2012

Joke - Looking for a Wife


Fred is 32 years old and he is still single. One day a friend asked, "Why aren´t you married? Can´t you find a woman who will be a good wife?"

Fred replied, "Actually, I´ve found many women that I have wanted to marry, but when I bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn´t like them"

His friend thinks for a moment and says, "I´ve got the perfect solution, just find a girl who´s just like your mother"

A few months later they meet again and his friends says, "Did you find the perfect girl? Did your mother like her?"

With a frown on his face, Fred answers, "Yes, I found the perfect girl. She was just like my mother. You were right, my mother liked her very much."

The friend said, "Then what´s the problem?" Fred replied, "My father doesn´t like her."

vocabulary:
still - ainda
single - solteiro
replied - respondeu
actually - na verdade
with a frown on his face - de cara amarrada

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Drop me a line! Obrigado por visitar o blog.